Tuesday 24 July 2007

Progress so far

I realised that I am still to post on the blog, so I thought I would pop a quick blog post up to mention some of the exciting recent developments we are having with the work on the viral content network:
  1. Our new backend database has a few thousand entries in it, which means lots of interesting statistics are coming out of it, and there is lots of data for us to test our system.
  2. Within the next few days we will be testing our new method of measuring the viral quality of content, which I am currently dubbing the content's "v-rank". Stay tuned for a look at what our new method says are the best viral videos and games in our system.
  3. The feedback from Kho's phone spree has started to find it's way into the system
Than's enough for this time, stay tuned for a first look at how our statistical wizardy works on selecting really great content, or even better, subscribe to our RSS feed.

No comments: